New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Perfect Brew Day!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 12:56 AM   #1
Dloucks
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Perfect Brew Day!

Well today hit 70 degrees in mid missouri...typically in the low 30's this time of year.

I brewed up a 5 gallon all-grain Hefe. Hit all my numbers with no problems and was very close on the OG 1.42 vs 1.44.

If that wasn't good enough, I had glass after glass of my first kegged home brew. Kegged it yesterday and with a little help it was fully carbed and chilled this evening.

~6:30pm my brother showed up to "help me brew" of course I was putting in the last cascade addition and hooking up the chiller at that point, but he was nice enough to drink some of my home brew. Shortly there after my father in law showed up, started a fire in the fire pit, threw some brats on the grill and we put a massive dent in this cornie while sitting around the fire.

Clean-up is finished, gonna shower, and I just found out there is a Blues hockey game on. Not sure this could get any better.

Up Next - Elephant Rider IPA
Primary - SpaceGrass APA
Primary - Dos Coronary (Two Hearted Clone)
Kegged - Worst Ever Hefe (seriously, it's terrible)
Kegged - Black Umbrella RIS

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2009, 02:36 AM   #2
tokolosh
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuues!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply