Out of ideas.....What would you brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you brew??

• IPA/IIPA/IIIPA

• Barleywine

• Belgian Tripple

• Saison

• American Wheat

• Wee Heavy

• Pale Ale

• Westmale clone/Orval clone

Results are only viewable after voting.
passedpawn said:
You said you hadn't brewed this year. Where did all the yeast come from? From what did you wash it?

Im sure I didn't say I haven't brewed this year. I've brewed quite a lot of beers this year. Not going to say how many gallons, as I don't want to incriminate myself, but a lot. The yeast is from those beers and seasonal strains and yeasts I've bought.

A friend of mine suggested that yesterday......and it sounds like it could be awesome

Have you ever brewed a "Roggenbier"? You have lots of rye. It's really quite different from brews based on barley.

How bout a bigass belgian, la fin du roids, maybe?or a kithen sinker? Boldly go where noone has gone before.invent a new beer.

C-Rider said:
Have you ever brewed a "Roggenbier"? You have lots of rye. It's really quite different from brews based on barley.

Never done that before. Is it overly sweet or spicy?

I would do a pale ale with FWH willamette and some MO. May in fact be my next brew. It's between that and a sweet stout.

I got 3 starters going last night. This is what I'm brewing this week.
- saison with sorachi ace and wlp670 yeast (dry hop with sorachi ace)
- belgian triple with saaz & tettanger and belgian ardenes yeast (going to dry hop this)
- belgian pale ale with styrian goldings & saaz and trapist blend yeast

Back