New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Opinions on honey wheat ale variation...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
mullimat
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 1 Posts

Default Opinions on honey wheat ale variation...

I have a friend coming over soon to help me brew this as i just got it in today. Was planning on doing 2 batches today (the other a blue moon clone for a friend) but i can't reach my buddy to go pick his kit up from him (can't blame him as he broke his neck last week ). Anyways, i was thinking about maybe throwing in a little coriander and some paradise seed. What do you all think about this? And if it would be a good idea, when do you recommend throwing it in?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply