Oops, I lost track!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonRock

Always Ready
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I recently ran past a picture on the forum of a members single level setup with a Tippy Dump and Keggles. I meant to keep track of it and get in touch to see how it has worked out.

Anybody know who this is? You out there?

A "Tippy Dump" is setup so that the MLT can be tipped to clean the spent grains out after use. Saves some heavy lifting, and looks cool.

Here is a shot of one very nice system;

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/brutus-more-beer-1100-hybrid-stand-complete-73169/

It has a Tippy in center. The one I'm trying to find was similar. Only the stand was made out of steel rather than Stainless Steel. And it also used Keggles rather than the 15 gal kettles.

I like the kettles, but already have Keggles. I'm just concerned about the height of the Keggles causing them to be troublesome as a "Tippy." And that was another nice looking setup. Hoping I may be able to get some more ideas.

OK, A little more info. I did save a link to a Picassa album with a picture of the system in question. It is "Doug's" album. So I assume that the member is named Doug. But doubt that is his Username here.

Back