Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Official 2010 "Pay it Forward" Thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #371
wyzazz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 39 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Cheers to Yoop!
And I'd like to see my 1.080 beers ready from grain to glass in a week, and served to me by red-headed twin penthouse pets wearing garter belts and fishnet stockings, with Irish accents, calling me "master luv gun," but we can't always get what we want can we? :)

Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #372
Flomaster
Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 37

I think we should have a running 2011 Pay it forward thread as well. It shouldn't just be an end of year thing. think of it like garage sales they happen all year round people just end up with to much stuff and want to get rid of it.

-=Jason=-

Old 01-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #373
TANSTAAFB
Recipes 

Liked 112 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flomaster View Post
I think we should have a running 2011 Pay it forward thread as well. It shouldn't just be an end of year thing. think of it like garage sales they happen all year round people just end up with to much stuff and want to get rid of it.

-=Jason=-
We were kicking this around earlier but it just seemed to die. Many thought it would get too hard to police. Some threw out suggestions but...

So now that holiday craziness is winding down, how bout it Yoop? Think we could police ourselves for abuse, give noobs 1st crack, set up the ground rules ahead of time and adjust as we go, and keep this thing going?

I know I am just starting to take off in this hobby but will be moving in a few months for grad school so will have to trim non-essentials. And I find stuff at thrift stores and garage sales all the time that I might not be able to use but am sure someone could. Finally, we could all use a little karma injection throughout the year!!!

Old 01-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #374
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Liked 4283 Times on 3121 Posts
Likes Given: 830

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANSTAAFB View Post
We were kicking this around earlier but it just seemed to die. Many thought it would get too hard to police. Some threw out suggestions but...

So now that holiday craziness is winding down, how bout it Yoop? Think we could police ourselves for abuse, give noobs 1st crack, set up the ground rules ahead of time and adjust as we go, and keep this thing going?

I know I am just starting to take off in this hobby but will be moving in a few months for grad school so will have to trim non-essentials. And I find stuff at thrift stores and garage sales all the time that I might not be able to use but am sure someone could. Finally, we could all use a little karma injection throughout the year!!!
We can always do something through the "classifieds". But I'm not ready to commit to a year-long thread, at least at this point. Let's give it a rest for a bit (I have to concentrate on the BJCP HBT competition) and talk about it later on.

Hopefully, my recipient got what I sent, and everybody got a chance to participate if they wanted.

Thanks, everybody!

Closed Thread

Quick Reply