Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the hdd encloser if it's still their.

Up for grabs, 2 sticks of 512 mb RAM DDRII PC2 4200

Edit:

Also - External enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drive. USB2 transfer, copper color, comes with case NIB.

4 oz Heavy Toast American oak chips

Hmmm, giving away computer supplies. I may be able to Pay it Forward sooner than expected! I'll have to rummage around to see what I can find, I've got a whole bin of parts at home.

Small glass wine thief, new in the package.

"Ambitious Brew: The story of American Beer" by Maureen Ogle (Hardcover)

Pick one!

I have 5 pounds of crystal 60 to donate to the cause. I can split it in one pound flat rate boxes. So... five lucky people are winners.

When are they gonna get teleporters working? It's too bad that the shipping of that one pound of crystal 60 is more than it would be for me to just go buy a pound at my LHBS.

When are they gonna get teleporters working? It's too bad that the shipping of that one pound of crystal 60 is more than it would be for me to just go buy a pound at my LHBS.

Don't cry over spilled milk. Flat rate boxes are 4.95... you would have to spend gas + time + pay for it.

hmmm... brewing this sunday, need crystal..... eh wouldnt make it in time, but this thread is awesome!

If this thread is still kicking around in the spring, would anyone out there be interested in some fresh spruce tips if I harvest some? Not taking dibs right now, just curious if anyone would be interested.

Has everyone received the items they were promised? Just saying.....

I got what I was offered, (Thanks All!) and would also be interested in spruce tips. There was a recipe for an ale that was made exclusively with spruce tips instead of Hops in BYO an issue or two back. It looked very interesting....

Maybe I'm just too impatient. It seems like a long time ago, and I even offered to pay for shipping. Oh s... I'll probalbly never get them hops now:drunk: I shouldn't have called em out.

Maybe I'm just too impatient. It seems like a long time ago, and I even offered to pay for shipping. Oh s... I'll probalbly never get them hops now:drunk: I shouldn't have called em out.

A PM probably would have sufficed. Just sayin'. ;)

Dude, relax. The following message was posted 11/23/09 at 11:58 PM (Thats not even 8 full days ago!! Oh, and the Thanksgiving holiday was in there!!!)
So, I sent messages asking you send me email. If you did not get a PM from me, please send me mail at bill.stoneberg AT gmail.com.

Include your shipping address in the mail and Please include your user name so I can keep track.

If you followed his directions in the post, you will probably be getting the hops soon. What do you want for free, overnight delivery???

If this thread is still kicking around in the spring, would anyone out there be interested in some fresh spruce tips if I harvest some? Not taking dibs right now, just curious if anyone would be interested.

I would be interested, but I'll be at sea on a submarine all spring.

@Scallywag, If I make some I'll ship it to you. I know how it is to be stuck at sea...

I got everything, still havn't shipped out evaluating beer to marshy (I'll do this as soon as I'm done with it but its finals in the next two weeks so it could be a little longer than I thought).

There was a recipe for an ale that was made exclusively with spruce tips instead of Hops in BYO an issue or two back. It looked very interesting....

Do you happen to know which issue that was in? If I end up making a spruce beer, I'd like to follow a trusted recipe than formulate one of my own, because I literally wouldn't have any idea how much to use or when or exactly how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back