Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > o-ring back up for march pump

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
Julohan
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default o-ring back up for march pump

Just giving some not so special advice. Make sure you have a back up o ring for your march pump.

I started recirculating the strike water. There was some major leaking from the march pump. I opened it up and my o-ring was shredded.

Luckily I kept my old broken march pump, which had a good o-ring in it to swap. I will have to buy a couple more now.

I need to look at all my equipment know to see where I need some other back-ups.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
BadgerBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Where do you even get those o-rings? Let us know when you find them and what size they are. Good to know!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply