Maybe now is the time to break out some of the equipment and brew some small experiemental batches. You know, things that can be transported more easily and still keep you giong until you get moving. This way you keep the pipeline filling some and can have some conditioning for when the move happens.
Otherwise, maybe it is time to sample some new craft brews and collect the bottles. Do you have others interested in the place or do you think the extremely financially responisble other party will still be able to buy the house and this just being a delay?