Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > North Alabama Homebrew Suppliers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2012, 12:08 AM   #1
thargrav
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 38 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default North Alabama Homebrew Suppliers

It looks like North Alabama has more options for homebrewers these days. While neither of these stores can compete with on-line prices, it's good to know that there is someone within driving distance to shop with, particularly when you discover that last pack of yeast you were depending on is out of date.

Pearly Gates has opened back up. The original owner's daughter, Deanna is running the store. And the good news is she's open longer hours than her mother was - she is open until 6 PM Monday through Saturday. Also, there is no smoking in the store - locals may remember that Deanna's mother smoked in the store - a lot. The store phone number is (256)-534-6233.

I was by Werners Trading Company on Friday and they have more than tripled the size of their homebrewing section. They now stock some of just about anything brewing related imaginable. Rob Werner also stocks the largest selection of specialty beers that I know of in North Alabama. I'm going back just to see if he has any Belgains I haven't tried yet! His store number is (256) 734-5673.

Werner's web site:
http://www.wernerstrading.com/

Werner's beer selection:
http://www.wernerstrading.com/content/new-department-specialty-wines-beers-1

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply