Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > New member, new brew

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
jhhicks
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Default New member, new brew

Hey all! This forum looks like a treasure trove of information for all things brewing! Last year. almost to the day, I received a brew kit as a gift. Since then I've brewed about 5 batches and am really just now getting a big time itch to start brewing more regularly. I picked up a pumpkin spice kit from the local brew store, Great Fermentations. I'll be brewing it Saturday so hopefully in a month or so I'll be able to get a finished bottle. I've never made a beer with spices in it (or pumpkin for that matter) so this should be an interesting, fun, and good learning experience.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
Trokair
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Welcome to the forums. This place is packed with helpful people and tons of information. The Search function will get you far. Good luck with your pumpkin beer!

Good beer is a thing worth striving for. Mistakes will be made, but rest assured that the end result is well worth the effort.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
jhhicks
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Yesterday I was so excited to find answers to some questions that I never noticed the Intro section. I made this post this morning and then instantly saw the Intro section. Sorry for the duplication.

Quick Reply