Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > New Forum Section Proposal - Deal Finder
View Poll Results: Would you find a "Deal Finder" forum beneficial?
Yes! I'd actively contribute and browse 6 85.71%
No. I pay full price for stuff and wouldn't post deals I find. 0 0%
Build it and I might come 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
mplutodh1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default New Forum Section Proposal - Deal Finder

I've been sifting through the site on a regular basis trying to keep tabs on any deals or discounts for brewing equipment. I'm actually kind of surprised there isn't a section on the site (besides the vendor showcase and classifieds) that caters to home brewers helping each other out and sharing deals/discounts they find.

The Vendor Showcase caters to vendors posting their deals - which is great - but what about things we catch that the vendor's don't advertise, or things being sold on sites not specific to brewing (ebay deals on march pumps, discounts on fittings from MicroMatic, etc)

The classifieds doesn't really fit this either as it should be focused on brewers selling their goods.

Just thinking it might be beneficial to have a section like this - but then again maybe I'm the only deal hunter out here

What do you think? (poll)

sandman21 Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply