Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > New Forum for Bonehead Brewing maneuvers?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
gkeusch
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default New Forum for Bonehead Brewing maneuvers?

Shouldn't there be a separate forum for submitting the really dumb and/or careless stuff we pull while homebrewing? Maybe we could earn a little icon of a boil-over by our name or something, like the little planes that represent kills on the cowling of a fighter jet? This would help us all comisserate, quit worrying, relax, and have a homebrew. I thought of this over the weekend when I went to use my new stir plate for the second time and could not find the stir bar. After a frenzied search and a careful but fruitless inspection of the bottom of my sum pit in the basement (yuck!) I realized that when I used it the first time I had simply forgotten about it being in there with the yeast slurry , then pitched it again onto my compost pile with the dregs in the fermenter. In future I will be buying them two at a time

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply