Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway - Last Chance to Enter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Never Ever Again__more Beer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #11
HOOTER
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold_Steel View Post
Thats the worst part. They ran out of the parts and didnt let me know and sent the package without it. So I waited and now I dont have the parts.
I cant brew this weekend. I have 80 gallons with no way to put o2 into it.
You may just have to eat the extra cost and order what you need from somewhere else with express shipping. Tell Morebeer to cancel your backorder.
On tap: Hefeweizen, Centennial Blonde
Up next: Quality Beverages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
Shorts Would Make Boners Obvious

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 11:56 PM   #12
The Pol
Recipes 

Liked 54 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Thats the worst part. They ran out of the parts and didnt let me know and sent the package without it. So I waited and now I dont have the parts.
I cant brew this weekend. I have 80 gallons with no way to put o2 into it.
This isnt the first time... same thing happened to me. Except they didnt send ANY of the order and DID NOT contact me. They just kept silent and shipped nothing. So, I cancelled it and ordered from a more reputable seller.

The out of stock issue wont die with them... but someone will come in here and defend them and tell you that they have either fixed the problem, or they are getting better, but that has been going around for a couple years now.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:57 PM   #13
Cold_Steel
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalarast View Post
This should be a sub-forum topic in its on. Basically bad vendor experiences to make aware of bad vendors on ebay, brew sites, etc. Could help alot of people before they make mistakes. But also working in retail I know that bad customer service can not represent the entire company; but sometime just a single bad apple. Making the company aware of this individual or whoever made the mistake to make the OP originally suffer (perhaps the shipping department).

I'm glad I have a well stocked LHBS and have not had to deal with online sources yet.
I never expect perfection out of a company. NEVER! If they make a mistake SO WHAT! It just gives them the chance to show what kind of a vendor they are and MORE BEER SHOWED WHO THEY ARE!!!
Kyle had the attutide take it or leave it. I have so much business I dont need yours. Its great recipe for a doomed business model. Because I am going to tell EVERYONE!!!! I hate feelling this way. We all know what it feels like to wait for your package. ITS TORTURE lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc
Doesn't blowing on it when its soft cause it to get hard? It's been a while, but I think that's how it used to work...

Old 10-22-2009, 11:59 PM   #14
Cold_Steel
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pol View Post
This isnt the first time... same thing happened to me. Except they didnt send ANY of the order and DID NOT contact me. They just kept silent and shipped nothing. So, I cancelled it and ordered from a more reputable seller.

The out of stock issue wont die with them... but someone will come in here and defend them and tell you that they have either fixed the problem, or they are getting better, but that has been going around for a couple years now.
WHAT!!!! NOW THAT IS OUTRAGIOUS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc
Doesn't blowing on it when its soft cause it to get hard? It's been a while, but I think that's how it used to work...

Old 10-23-2009, 12:02 AM   #15
The Pol
Recipes 

Quote:
I never expect perfection out of a company. NEVER! If they make a mistake SO WHAT! It just gives them the chance to show what kind of a vendor they are and MORE BEER SHOWED WHO THEY ARE!!!
Kyle had the attutide take it or leave it. I have so much business I dont need yours. Its great recipe for a doomed business model. Because I am going to tell EVERYONE!!!! I hate feelling this way. We all know what it feels like to wait for your package. ITS TORTURE lol

Wonder if this is the dude I talked to. Ha ha... same thing. "well we can send your beer ingredients with no hops... or you can just wait" Well, that would have been nice to know a month ago when I ordered...

Never mind that they had the same hops I ordered, in leaf form, in stock...

Old 10-23-2009, 12:04 AM   #16
The Pol
Recipes 

Quote:
WHAT!!!! NOW THAT IS OUTRAGIOUS!!!
Dont worry, the problems have been fixed... happy shopping

Old 10-23-2009, 12:12 AM   #17
Cold_Steel
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

WHATS UP NOW KYLE
http://www.la.bbb.org/Home.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc

Old 10-23-2009, 12:14 AM   #18
northernlad
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I will let you kow when you can all tell me you told me so. So far so good with B3.
What would make you order from all the way across the country anyway?

Old 10-23-2009, 12:43 AM   #19
Brewin06111
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

My last 2 kits I have ordered were from there and I didn't have an issue... This thread did open my eyes though... I will probably move on to AHS due to selection anyway...It was hard to beat the free shipping.. 2 Extract kits for under 60 bucks DLVD...

Old 10-23-2009, 12:47 AM   #20
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 3513 Times on 2170 Posts
Likes Given: 3011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaBrew View Post
Two words for you:

Brewmaster's Warehouse.

End of discussion.

Ed defines customer service.
I've talked to Ed twice, and both times I had to sort of push him off the phone. He's a talker. Love the guy. I would love to buy everything from that place. Plus they have a badasss web design.

Quick Reply