Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Never Ever Again__more Beer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #141
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1012 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Interesting read. I'll just say that I avoid of lot of this headache by buying full sacks of grain, full poundage of hops, and do most of my equipment purchasing through Mcmaster.com. Every online HBS should just hire the Mcmaster supply chain gurus to implement their systems.

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #142
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4635 Times on 3366 Posts
Likes Given: 909

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewGuy View Post
Well good for you.. but anyway too stay on post topic more Beer has been great to me..
Yes, morebeer was great to me when I've ordered, too. There was an issue (can't remember what it was) the last time, and it was resolved to my satisfaction. I don't know if it's morebeer or not now (my memory sucks) but there is an online homebrew store that sent me an email giving me a credit on a future order because of an issue I had. I'm pretty sure it is B3, now that I think about it. I'll have to dig up that email!

I order online often, because there aren't any LHBS within 150 miles of me. I order most often from austinhomebrew.com and now brewmasterswarehouse.com. I just ordered from midwest, though, because they had a false bottom I needed. I often go to AHS and Brewmaster's Warehouse first, because I have always received good customer service, plus I "know" the owners from here.

I think it's good that we can talk about our experiences, both positive and negative. I also think it's important for us to do what we can to resolve issues before posting it on the internet, and that was done here.

I think it's important that we also talk about GOOD customer experiences. So many times, we forget to do that!

Old 10-26-2009, 10:05 PM   #143
ILOVEBEER
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have ordered from them a few times and never had an issue. The only complaint I have is they are almost always out of their SS QD's and valves (noone carried their SS QD's). My whole system implements these. I have a few more to buy but again they are out.

I've called there and have always been treated respectfully. Not trying to be a dick but I don't know what you are referring to in regards to terrible customer service.

Quick Reply