Need some ideas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich_F

Reaction score
Ok everyone, my SWMBO told me she saw what my in-laws got me for Xmas. She told me at first that it was beer related, then said it was keg related. That's all she'll tell me though. As much as I want to wait until Xmas (which obviously I will have to) I am dying to know what it is. SWMBO said it's keg related but not a keg. I don't have any draft/keg/kegerator system so I don't know what else it would be. Any ideas??

A keg koozy?

keg.jpg

It's a small container of keg lube. :D

Ha! That would be a merry Christmas! (For someone, anyway...)

ANYWHO....

There are tons of possibilities. Pick a kegging component. Maybe it's a hint for this ONE THING that seems useless unless you had a full setup.

BUT WAIT!

Then BAM! You're hit with a full set up from the wife!

Now you should be just about as excited as the keg lube joke. And probably just as disappointed, but you never know.

It is a beginners set up for kegging. If you brew beers your in-laws like it is a set up for two kegs with kegerator sized for four kegs.

Or at least a keg & regulators. Even that'd be a good start. Dang,I just downed the remaining partial of my robust vanilla porter too. Now I gotta wait like you. Smurfette is gunna groove.

No no no. I no what it is. Its one of those pre made kegorator fridges that are like the college fridges with the single tap tower coming out the top.

Or at least a keg & regulators. Even that'd be a good start. Dang,I just downed the remaining partial of my robust vanilla porter too. Now I gotta wait like you. Smurfette is gunna groove.

Oh no! I'm speaking in rhyhahhaym! Geeeyeeekkkthathlk.....:confused:

Haha you guys have some creative ideas...I'm hoping for a whole setup, since I don't have one as of now. Would beat bottling IMO after capping so many damn bottles

So this is a little delayed, but I did end up getting a keg for xmas from swmbo and the 2nd part of the gift was a custom tap handle with my brewery's name and logo on it. Pics to follow soon

Awesome anything brewing related is an excellent gift I must say. What is the name of your brewery as it appears on the handle

Back