Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Need some help figuring out how to set up homebrew for wedding reception

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #11
ReverseApacheMaster
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 229 Times on 192 Posts

Thanks for all the thoughts. I should have been thinking about the legal issues, but I figured if it wasn't practical it wouldn't matter. I'll have to see how much all that will wreck current plans...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #12
Skaggz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

As far as serving goes, Revvy's picture is a great idea. There is an issue of BYO a while back that tells you how to build that exact same setup.

For my buddy's wedding a couple of years ago I let him borrow my jockey box. Granted it wasn't home brew, but it worked just fine for his keg of Bud Light....
If you're not familiar with one, it is just a cooler with about 50 feet of stainless steel or aluminum tubing inside of an ice bath. Cools the beer as fast as you can pour it without having to chill the kegs as well, and includes 1 or 2 taps (depending on how you make it or buy it). Example:

Primary 1: Apfelwine
Primary 2: Buddy's Brown Porter
Primary 3: "Brown" Hefeweizen (oops?)
Primary 4: Chocolate Stout

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply