Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Mothers Day is Over...Now it's Our Turn

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 08:09 PM   #31
DesertBrew
You're not my type
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 78 Times on 73 Posts
Likes Given: 152

Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher
Circle of life baby.
Oh yea. Daughter just turned 19. She's been back 4 days from college and decided to pull attitude on mothers day . Son is 22 and I actually have a clue with him again. Military fixed him up pretty quick though .

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2007, 01:39 AM   #32
EvilTOJ
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 37 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Our family despises the hallmark holidays. That doesn't mean we don't celebrate it, it means we don't take it as compulsory gift/card buying/happy blahblahblah. Card making is perfectly acceptable. For Mother's day my Mom and stepdad came down and we took her to the Japanese Garden/Rose Garden in Portland, and we had steaks for dinner. My kids made cards and cartoons for the wife, and my mom's visit was part of her gift too (mom and SWMBO are joined at the hip).

For Father's Day, I'll be happy getting a tour of one of the many breweries around here, then steak and practicing starting a new kid later. (only practicing though, no more hellions for us!)

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply