I am going to keep it to see where it goes, some say they've had this happen before and it's turned out just fine (on other threads at least) so I think it may be worth it to give this one a shot. Anyway, is it even worth dry hopping and then cold crashing at this point? Or would I be better off just waiting on more week and bottling? It's only been in the secondary since Saturday so I am unsure if waiting much longer would be beneficial or not. The confusing part is that the spots are not fuzzy like mold or have any visible legs, spores etc. From the sounds of it I’ll never rack after only 7 days in the primary ever again. Needless to say I’m very bummed, I was excited about this one when I bought it. If you guys are interested I’ll update once I give this one a taste when it’s finished. The taste at racking seemed normal and the aroma (checked last night) seems on par for an IIPA as well. I need a beer…..