Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Malt Cooler- Matilda Bay Malt Cooler

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2011, 02:13 AM   #1
hvacjoe68
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Malt Cooler- Matilda Bay Malt Cooler

I am wanting to figure out a recipe to copy a Matilda Bay Original Fruit malt Cooler, however, I do not want to use vodka for my base. I want to stay as close to original as possible.
I know that it was a malt beverage made by Miller Brewing Back in the 1980's. I am able to get one good bottle full with the cooler in prestine condition. It is a clear liquid in a light green bottle.
I just don't know how to go about cloning it, or where to get the ingredients to produce the malt base, a recipe, or where to aquire the right flavorings.
They also came out with a Matilda Bay Special Dry Cooler in case anyone knows about that one.
Any help would be appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply