Lets try and hit 25,000 gallons of homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q2XL

Reaction score
this year. As of November 29th we are up to 23,898 gallons. If we try real hard we can hit the 25,000 mark by December 31st. I will try and do my part. How about you?

23983. I added in the beer I've brewed this year. 85 gallons as of today. :) Got 15 more gallons planned for the rest of the year, so I'm doing my part.

Hmmm.... I've never posted in that thread. I just counted 12 brews (5 gal.) so far, with at least 2 more planned.

Going to post now.

I brew 5 gal each weekend so put me down for 25 between now and Dec. 31. If I can get my AG system in place before long I plan on increasing that to 10 gal per weekend. Montanaandy

I refuse to post publicly how many gallons of beer I brew, whether it's in a year ro in total....too many government eyes, human or otherwise looking on.

Seriously? I don't think any of the other hundreds of people who have posted have gotten in any trouble, and if you're worried about being over the legal limit that is never enforced, just put 100 or whatever. We're working towards a goal here, every bit helps.

I refuse to post publicly how many gallons of beer I brew, whether it's in a year ro in total....too many government eyes, human or otherwise looking on.

loan-modification-conspiracy-tin-foil-hat.jpg

I just need to say that Q2XL has the 2nd best avatar that I've ever seen on a homebrewing forum. :mug:

Back