Well, I figured out the biggest problem. I was using a fermenter with no gallon marks. I had used a gallon jug to top it off and I didn't account for the evaporation. I noticed this as I was cleaning the bucket and saw no markings. So I grabbed a gallon jug, filled up the bucket and marked it off as I went.
I remember after I brewed this I read that I should mix the top off water with the wort before taking a reading. I have done this since I brewed this batch.
Man, I hope this turns out good. At least it didn't take as long to bottle.
Primary: RIS, Flanders Red, Berliner Weisse
On Tap: Brown Ale, American Stout, Pumpkin Porter, Pale Ale, Uncle Muscle's IPA, Rowsdower Canadian Dry Stout
Bottled: Berliner Weisse
I think you are confuisng circle k with a reach around. - Denny's Evil Concoctions