Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Last Order with Midwest

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2009, 06:30 PM   #31
Tonedef131
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Placed an order at Midwest on Tuesday afternoon and got it Friday morning

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2009, 04:45 AM   #32
Hxctomhxc
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopheadNJ View Post
Can't agree more...they have become my #1 because of this. AHS is also a great vendor and was using them exclusively, but it was taking too long for ingredients to get to me from Texas!
Same here. I ordered my next batch Tuesday because I forgot 8 ounces of light DME to prime for the beer i was in the middle of brewing. I expected the package to be at my house a day or two before Christmas but instead it arrived Thursday. Two days to order something and then get the package makes me really happy. Brewmaster's Warehouse rules.

Old 12-19-2009, 05:48 AM   #33
permo
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 21 Posts

Midwest has been great for me and so has northernbrewer. From an all grain perspective I much prefer northern brewer because you can order AG kits with no yeast or priming sugar on the cheap. $17 for a 1.050 nut brown...of course my super awesome efficiency jacked it up a bit..but a great deal. I still think there $13 AG cream ale is such a great deal. Beer that blows BMC away at $6.50 a case....

So, I rate northernbrewer over midwest...but you should still support your LHBS.....they allow you to brew whenever you want. I am so pleased that one finally opened in my town...

Old 12-19-2009, 05:56 AM   #34
oldschool
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I wish some badass HBS would move in to my town so i can impulively buy crap at will.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #35
Scut_Monkey
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkatuw View Post
I
They're also trying to move to a new location. They were supposed to move on 12/1, but because of the huge number of orders, they had to postpone it until early next year.
Why would they plan on moving their shipping department in December when they KNOW they are going to have a ton of orders. This makes no sense to me.

Quick Reply