Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Label Peelers says longer!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 05:22 AM   #111
highgravitybacon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 203 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyWestBrewing

That's kinda like advertising, being helpful, informative, and spamming the forum all at the same time. Feel like they coulda just said hey we got em if your lookin for em instead of posing as a fake satisfied customer.
It's not really helpful if it's an outright lie.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2012, 06:43 AM   #112
KeyWestBrewing
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 453 Times on 365 Posts
Likes Given: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by highgravitybacon

It's not really helpful if it's an outright lie.
I didn't go to the site and check the credibility of whether or not they had the hops after reading the post. If they do, it helps people get what they can't find. The rest..... well you got the picture.

EAC - 5/2/14

Growing Hops in Key West, FL....

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f92/cascades-key-west-333466/

Primary : Mosaic Cream ale
Primary : Simcoe Cream Ale
Primary : Soon to be filled
On Tap : French Oak Muddy Waters Bourbon Chocolate Stout, Edicion Regionales Inglaterra

*Member: The HBT Sweaty Fat Guys Cigar club

Old 12-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #113
TNGabe
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2166 Times on 1464 Posts
Likes Given: 2138

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstuts2260 View Post
I have emailed 3 freakin times and have yet to get a response. The fact that they weren't able to fulfill their orders is one thing, the lack of communication is another...but more than anything I didn't buy my Citra hops from farmhousebrewsupply because I "bought" these literally the day before. One thing for sure...I'm done with this freakin company.

...I know that other people are getting their orders. Any suggestions?
That sucks man, I had a satisfactory experience with them. Try calling maybe:
sure there is an 800 number on their website or the number I have is 234-678-5496.

Why spend 5 minutes reading when you can just start another thread?

Old 12-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #114
allenH
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2130 Times on 1192 Posts
Likes Given: 998

I emailed them at 11:59pm from the live chat section of their website, Matt emailed me back at 12:14. I just clicked on the live chat button (it said closed, click here to leave a message). The email address ended up being info@labelpeelers.com.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #115
graduate
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I'm really starting to get pissed. Next friday they will have had my money for 2 months! Something has to happen soon. I've been patient but this is getting ridiculous. This is a terrible way to treat customers. If you can't fill orders in a reasonable time then offer to return the money or ask if you want to continue to wait for maybe.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #116
dbrewski
This is my User Title
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 52 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 36

They do not answer emails and their phone is busy every time I tried to call them. I am trying to cancel part or all of my order, but they won't respond. I am not pissed off yet, but if I had not stocked up on hops elsewhere I would be. I think these are good guys trying to make a living that are in over their heads on this one.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #117
dbrewski
This is my User Title
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 52 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 36

OK my bad, just got an email response from them. I had run out of ways to contact them and just used their "contact us" page about 5-6 days ago. They addressed my issue (cancelling part of my order), were nice about it, and added this:

Quote:
We received an update last Friday and we were informed that the pre-order hops were coming in December 10th (1 week from today). It appears that the crop was a bit behind what HopUnion estimated as their original crop harvest date. Because we are located 2 miles down the road from the national supplier of all homebrew shops, LD Carlson and pick up inventory orders 5 days a week, as soon as they arrive from HopUnion, we will be able to pick them up and ship them out immediately. My best estimate would be that the majority will be shipped out next week.

I apologize for the delay in getting them out to you. HopUnion only packaged and shipped one month’s worth of these hops to LD Carlson and did not foresee that they needed to package up the entire crop to meet all of the homebrew shops in the US’s demands for them. It was really out of our hands but as soon as they come in from HopUnion to LD Carlson, we will work around the clock to get them out to you.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #118
graduate
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Ok. Pissed might be a strong word. I guess frustrated with the way this is going. No communication from them and the inability to contact them or be contacted by them.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #119
whitehause
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 140 Times on 103 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrewski View Post
OK my bad, just got an email response from them. I had run out of ways to contact them and just used their "contact us" page about 5-6 days ago. They addressed my issue (cancelling part of my order), were nice about it, and added this:
That's good to hear, but it looks like the same E-mail that has been sent a couple times, just with a different date. I hope it's true though.

Primary 1- BM's Cream of three crops.
Primary 2- Paleface Scalper
Primary 3- Monks Reward (Kreuzberg)
Kegged - Honey Badger, Heady topper clone 1, Indian Paleface Scalper
Bottled- Skeptical Dog winter Lager, Hell's Belgian, Old Dutch Hiefer Hefe,Aphlewein, Chocolate Thunder porter, Jacked up lantern

Old 12-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #120
theBFG
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyWestBrewing View Post
I didn't go to the site and check the credibility of whether or not they had the hops after reading the post. If they do, it helps people get what they can't find. The rest..... well you got the picture.
They definitely had the hops, I ordered a pound of citra. Great price, incredibly fast delivery (order shipped 1 hours after ordering, here in three days) however it was only ~15 oz. So still not sure if the trade off of getting it sooner is worth getting shorted... luckily I still have some leftover and hopefully will get some from LP soon.

Quick Reply