Kiuchi Brewery brew on premises

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trean72

Reaction score
My friend and I went to this brewery in Japan and made beer in their equipment. It was pretty cool. We made this video too.

It was really fun. Anyone know of any breweries in the US that allow you to brew on premises?

Trevor

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, we had them send us blank labels. We're having a party and we'll hand out sharpies so everyone can write their own label.

Very cool! You should get into home brewing. It is the exact same process!

That's a really cool idea for a place. Those danged Japanese are just so innovative.

There's a place in Nashua, NH called Incredibrew
http://www.incredibrew.com/ - The Japanese setup looks just like the one in Nashua.

They just celebrated their twentieth year - and according to their website
IncrediBREW is #1 in the Nation
IncrediBREW is the oldest brew-on-premise in the nation. Of course, oldest means a lot of things but, in this case, most experienced suits us just fine!

I brewed 3-4 batches there, and had so much fun, that it got me hooked on homebrewing - just finished my first batch during the Snowtober storm last weekend.

also did a quick search on "Brew on Premise" and came up with a stie that listed 14 places in US and Canada.
http://www.expocentral.com/directory/Recreation/Food/Drink/Beer/Homebrewing/Brew_on_Premises/

Enjoy your beer - glad I only had to drive 3 miles to brew 15 gallons, and not go to Japan!

I've heard that BOP places in Japan were ALL GRAIN. Good to see it. My buddy who owns a homebrewshop was considering creating a BOP at his shop and wanted to do it as an all grain rather than extract setup.

Yeah, it was my first time brewing ALL GRAIN. My homebrew experience up to that point had been all extract. I really enjoyed the process though. I wish I had a rig like theirs in my house.

Back