Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > keg cowboy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
Dixon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default keg cowboy

Anyone else having trouble with keg cowboy recently? My bro in law was in the market for a new faucet and a keg and i suggested going thru them based on positive stuff i'd seen on here. He placed his order over two months ago. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything he sent them an email and received a single sentence response saying something was back ordered. He waited a couple more weeks. No update. Sent a few emails to which he got no response. He finally called and whoever answered couldn't give him any info and said we'll have to call you back. I want to hope this is an isolated incident and if the stuff is back ordered that's fine but keep a customer informed.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
LaurieGator
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 31

I gave them a call last Friday because I wanted to drive down and pick up a couple of kegs. The person who answered the phone told me they sold ingredients until 6pm but they were out of stock on kegs.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
jro238
Recipes 

Liked 45 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Sorry if double post but: I ordered a kegging system from them last year due to low price and good reviews. Got the same on back order response when I called 2 weeks after order. Couldn't get a response to email so pretty much called and talked to the owner every week or so until it was resolved (took about 2 months from order to delivery)-he even threw in a couple freebies for the trouble. Make sure you talk to him (his number is somewhere in this forum if not on their website) and keep them thinking about your order.

My GE 7.0 cu.ft. Keezer Build: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-h...-build-327739/

Quick Reply