Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Just shared one of my beers with my brewing inspiration

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2008, 02:50 AM   #1
e lo
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Just shared one of my beers with my brewing inspiration

A really dear friend was back in town for the weekend to deal with real estate stuff about his old house. He's one of two people who got me into brewing initially, although I didn't start until after he'd moved away. He had a summer beer party every year with 4 - 5 corny kegs of his beer on tap, and I was always amazed that people could do such a thing.

Well, tonight I let him pull a glass of my Brevity (the soul of Wit) that I just tapped, and he loved it. Very satisfying to share my own creation with my beer inspiration and have him like it as much as I liked his, back when I learned about home brewing.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply