Just got my Tickets !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
So I recieved my GABF 4 pack today and I wanted to say na na na naaa na ! Just kid'n. Actually I do have a ?. When is the awards ceremony ? I thought it was Sat after the members special tasting but I may be wrong . Any insight ?

Cheers:mug:

Darren,
Cheers, dude! Are you going ? I probably could have found that out by myself but I'm busy chasing my 1 year old son around and I've got work tomarrow so I have little computer time. Thanks for doing the work . That's awsome the awards are during that session.

I just got my tickets and flights last weekend. We decided to skip the Saturday night session and spend that time seeing more of Denver. From my last trip in 2005, the Saturday afternoon session was the best. Not a lot of people around. Many of the brewers are in their booths. Plus, you get bigger samples. Thursday night is good too. Friday and Saturday can get pretty busy.

Enjoy and have a great time!

Darren

I received my tickets a couple of weeks ago. Thursday night and Saturday afternoon sessions. The awards cermony takes place during the Saturday afternoon session. I'll be in town on Wednesday afternoon and it's straight to the Falling Rock for me.

Back