The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > just found an awsome way to pour bottle conditioned beer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2009, 05:21 AM   #1
Gildog
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default just found an awsome way to pour bottle conditioned beer

sitting here tonight and by complete accident found a way to pour a bottle of homebrew with no yeast getting into the glass.

i had to put my bottles in the fridge on thier sides, and after sitting in there 2 days i see that if i turn the bottle so the side the yeast has settled to is up, i can pour the whole beer without any yeast getting in my bottle

the last bottle i poured i even tried to get some by pouring it like a BMC, with no regard for the yeast and i still got nothing

I know im probably a noob for posting this but i thought it was cool enough that the other noobs should know

EDIT
sorry guess it only works with redstripe bottles, yes i have like 24 redstripe bottles, just tried it on regular ones and the shape doesnt work

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Ernest Hemmingway.

"He was a wise man who invented beer."
Plato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joos View Post
Beer fairies help me out all the time.They sprinkle the magic stay awake till you pitch the yeast dust,and everything works out great.It's those damn THC gnomes that say NO! You must pass out and F up your beer!

Last edited by Gildog; 05-23-2009 at 05:41 AM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
Chupacabras
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Stubbies FTW!

Here's a plug for my boss. Check Brewery Lane out if you live in Atlantic Canada.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply