Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Join your local homebrew club.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2009, 03:31 AM   #1
SSRider
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Join your local homebrew club.

There are many advantages I have found so far. One being the seemingly endless supply of hops. It may be because I live in the yakima valley, but this week I got 14 ounces of galena whole, 10 oz of cascade whole, and 10 oz of galena pellets. We are supposed to go to the hop union in a few months and there are always plenty of hops to be had. If my buddy comes through, his pops is supposed to get me a boatload from washington state university. If it works out, i will have more than I could ever use and should be able to redistribute the wealth to those interested.

here was my haul this week.

Primary 1:
Primary 2:
Primary 3:
Primary 4:
Secondary:
Keg 1:
keg 2:
Keg 3:
Keg 4:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2009, 03:44 AM   #2
JoeMama
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

That is sick man... I may join my local HBC... Only issue is their website has been compromised by XSS. ****in hackers and spammers....
-Me

Ergo Bibo Sum - I drink, therefore I am.

Eggo Bibo Sum - I drink, therefore I waffle.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply