Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > It's midnight and I'm Brewing "Green Hat Rasta Ale!"

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #1
yewtah-brewha
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 61

Default It's midnight and I'm Brewing "Green Hat Rasta Ale!"

The wife's out a town and I wana get some shiznit done,(shes usually all over me right about now! LOL) Just started my first all grain, 17 minutes into the begining boil, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

The mash went well, the gravity was low, but should bounce after the wort chill! about 5.75 gallons at a steady boil and if my end result is 4.5 I will be cool with that,

Gona call this one "green hat rasta ale" If u really want to to know the story beind this:

I lost my 200 dollar cell phone 1 month ago. today i get a call from a guy who said he found it he said "meet me at the salt lake city library man",,,, "I'm the african american with the dreads and green hat"

Long story short, I met him he was cool as hell, his buddy had cleaned it up and said it was in the snow, it looked like the day I lost it, perfect, I didnt have much cash but I gave him 5 bucks, he was cool with that although i felt like a cheap ass,

So this Ones for the bad asses who pay it forward!!!! Green Hat Rasta Man!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
cshann19
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

It's nice to know there is still decent people in this world. Defiantly worth naming a beer in honor of the dude.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply