Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Of interest: Beer Harmony

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2005, 03:26 PM   #21
Shmohel
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd Street Brewery
isn't that what homebrewing is all about? Making the beer you like the way you like it.
The way I like it..... hmmmm, the darker the better! (when I am not in my hop the **** out of it mode)

I guess you can say I like the extremes, extreme hops, or extreme malt.

----- ahop -----
http://www.recipetavern.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2005, 10:26 PM   #22
andre the giant
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I agree 2nd street... make beer the way you like it.

I don't mind lagers, I was just disallusioned that Beer Harmony picked a light lager when I made it blatantly obvious that I liked lots of alcohol, roasted malt flavors, to be dark as night... I guess what screwed me is when I said that I liked the song, "land down under" by Men at Work. If I use "bad moon rising" I end up getting the proper answer... Bad Moon Porter, but I really like "Land down under" better.

After a year of sitting idle, Andre's All-Grain Brewery has reopened.
Batch #59-Kolsch (Secondary)
Batch #60-Blueberry Ale (Primary)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply