*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > If anything should happen to me, please take care of my beer!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
Sir Humpsalot
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 81 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default If anything should happen to me, please take care of my beer!

Reading a few threads regarding soldiers going overseas, and having a few thoughts lately on my own mortality, I got to thinking... For all the crazy brewers out there who will spend 6 months or a year, or longer, making a beer, do you have any provisions for your passing?

I know that, in the greater scheme of things, beer isn't really important. But on the other hand, if it's something you poured your heart and soul into while alive, I feel that it'd sure be a shame to have some well-meaning relative dump the last of your batches down the drain when it could instead be a pretty cool testament to your life.

So does anybody have a plan for the hereafter? Maybe a brewing buddy with instructions to finish off your batches in the event of your demise and bottle/keg it for your loved ones? Perhaps in exchange for your brew gear?

I'm not a member of a club or anything, but that would also seem like a good reason to join one... and would maybe be a good "club benefit" to offer... a brotherly pledge to take care of your last beers after your passing and get them into the hands of family and friends.

Or maybe I'm just over-thinking this because I love beer too much.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply