Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > I am so Happy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #1
jcwalsh
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Default I am so Happy

After a few years of bottling I purchased a guys entire setup including his cornys & CO2. I did my first keg last month and tapped it last night with a few friends. There were a bunch of firsts for this batch, first time with a banjo burner (past was electric stove which would barely boil), first time with extra large (15gal) kettle so I could boil the entire batch & first time kegging.

This was a Scotch Ale partial grain extract and it was the best tasting batch I have ever done.

I have a line on a used True single kegerator and I think I will have a much harder time trying to lose weight in the future.

Jeff

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
qwasert
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Sounds like a good find, I am excited also. Some day soon I hope to own that kind of equipment. I am using my kitchen Stove for my boil, it does a nice job as it is natural gas and has a 35000 Btu burner on the front left. Gas sure does make a big difference in a boil. I am going to buy a keg for my belgin wit that I brewed yesterday if SWMBO says its ok. Good luck with your weight gaining program, were in the same boat. Check out my recipie post for the belgin wit.

Ben

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply