New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermeneter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > How Stuff Works - Discovery Channel programs beer making episode Dec 18

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 02:27 AM   #81
histo320
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I was able to catch it while waiting to pitch my yeast. It was somewhat informative, but not anymore than HBT.

We should get the most experienced HBTers, take the video, and have them dub over the annoying voice, and give more specific information.

Drinking - Craft Beer
Primary - Air
Secondary - Air
Up Next - The Plinian Legacy

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2008, 03:30 PM   #82
craigd
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I personally liked hearing the Budvar guy talk about "drinkability." Nice to hear the term used to describe something that is actually "drinkable."

-Craig

Old 12-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #83
dontman
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_M View Post
The narrator sounds like he belongs in the next Clerks movie. I hate when that happens.
I hate you for mentioning this I didn't realize that you meant he sounded like one of the two actual "Clerks." When I watched the show everytime I heard the narrator I kept waiting for Jay and Silent Bob show up. It was very distracting.

I totally agree. I love most KS work, especially Mallrats and Dogma, the narrator was my least favorite character in any of his movies anyway.
On Tap: 1. Kelly R. IPA, 2. Roter Hund Hefeweizen, 3. Bud Killer Blonde, 4. Red Dog Pale, 5. Roter Hund Oktoberfest, 6. Pumpkin Ale, 7. McRed's Stout (with new nitro system and stout tap,) Cream Soda, 8. ESB # 3, & 9. Ordinary Bitter.

Quick Reply