Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway - Last Weekend to Enter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > How To Brew Beer In A Coffee Maker, Using Only Materials Commonly Found On A Modestly
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Albi
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default How To Brew Beer In A Coffee Maker, Using Only Materials Commonly Found On A Modestly

The Science Creative Quarterly » HOW TO BREW BEER IN A COFFEE MAKER, USING ONLY MATERIALS COMMONLY FOUND ON A MODESTLY SIZED OCEANOGRAPHIC RESEARCH VESSEL

Sorry for the cap locked title, copy-paste + too lazy to retype. It is a rather self explanatory article that I found on stumble. I did a quick search and couldn't find it on these forms, so I thought I would share it. I have always found alternative brewing methods to be quite interesting.

Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
alcie
Recipes 

i'm not reading all that, where are the pics?

Old 09-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #3
Orfy
For the love of beer!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 69 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Beer brewing is as much an art as a science. Finding the right blend of delicate grains, hops, malt, adding just the right flavoring agents, boiling for exactly enough time to release the tannins, starches, humic acids from you wort, these are all skills that take a lifetime to master. Perfect beer is meticulously planned and carefully crafted.
Screw that.
Malt is tricky, and sometimes gross. In my experience, the best you can hope for is vegemite, marmite, or some other yeast extract
This is not beer it's hooch.
Hooch making isn't something most (if any) forum members undertake.

No disrespect but I've found most who do and try to discuss it have been banned for being underaged.
If you are looking for info then search pruno or prison hooch but this is not the forum to learn about it.

The thread is going nowhere but down hill.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply