How angry would you be?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering why it took him this long to tell you about it? Was he to ashamed to admit that his GF is one beer shy of a 6-pack, or is it that he drank them early, and lied about the GF?

Jeezus, man, just give him some more beer. They are not your babies, they are beer, and you can make more any time you want. Don't sweat the small stuff.

***From a womans point of view*** I throw away my husbands stuff whenever I feel that it's in my way. :) lol
She was just housecleaning. You men and your things are of no significance to us. lol
jk jk jk! I think there is more to this than he... or perhaps you :) ... are letting on. One doesn't recycle full bottles. Crazy lady!

Your buddy's gf had better be smokin hot and/or as sweet as pie because she sounds like she's about as dumb as a bag of hammers.

I'm sorry but... you pick up a bottle to toss it into the recycling bin and it makes a loud THUNK when it hits the bin... wouldn't you notice that uh..that bottle seems a bit heavy. Not to mention it's got a friggin CAP on it. :drunk:

Back