Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > House Small Brewers Caucus meeting

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
Eddiebosox
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default House Small Brewers Caucus meeting

Here is a video of our recent House Small Brewers Caucus meeting. My boss, Peter DeFazio, who’s also a home brewer, greeted everyone, then I introduced Matt and Rene Gref to talk about beer excise taxes and then Charlie Papazian talked about beer styles. Next time he's in town he's bringing his homebrew so we can compare with mine. He'll blow me out of the water...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
Sedge
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

That was a very nice presentation and easy to follow for those in the crowd who may have been unfamiliar with craft beer. Hope the resolution passes.

I think we're all lucky to have Charlie Papazian as the face of brewers in this country, both professional and homebrewers.

Thanks for the inside look!

Fermenting: Flanders Red Ale
Conditioning: Blackberry Mead, Altbier, Cardamom Saison
Kegged: Vanilla Bourbon Porter, Belgian Strong Dark

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply