HomeBrewTalk Image Hunt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well with all the giveaways we have had this summer (with many more to come) I thought it would be a good time to offer a contest to win some supporting memberships.

Somewhere on HomeBrewTalk I have hidden this image.

kiddy.jpg

First one to find it and post the URL to it's location to this thread wins...

Prizes:
1. Lifetime Membership to HomeBrewTalk.com, and one 1 year Supporting membership to be given to a friend on site.

Both will come with decals, and full benefits of supporting membership.

Hints:
1. No hints will be given. Don't ask.

If you would like more information in supporting membership, or to sign up, please see this link.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/payments.php

So that's it. First one to find it, and post the location of it to this thread wins it.

Good Luck!

If someone who already has a lifetime membership finds it, can they gift both the lifetime and the 1-year membership or is this just for non-lifers?

They can. If you win and want me to give it away I will accommodate.

No. It's in a forum everyone has access to, and it's not in any of my post. I hid the image.

well i found the source!
maybe connecting it to a member would lead us to something... but I am too sleepy :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blazenhoff/107079869/

No connection. Random image from Kiddy Acres in Austin

No.

So is it technically here? https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f5/brooklyn-bacon-ale-134861/ My mojo must be off.....

No.

tx you crafty admin you. I give up I was hoping to gift a sub to someone!

But hid it too well you did.
Yoda_Emoticon.gif

One question. Do not know if it is considered asking for a hint or not. Is that the size that the picture is wherever it is hidden or is it possibly shrunk and hidden so a cursory glance on the page that it is on is not enough to locate it?

Yup, defeated I am. But I really want to see who does win it and where it ended up being!

I figure another day before insanity sets in and everyone just starts including the pic in their own posts and signatures...

I am clueless and tiered...
I thought I would be the only one looking so hard and deep for the damn thing to win a membership...
I even tried to cheat and use uncle google to look for photos, links, keywords... nada!
Next step would be posting this on an underground Chinese hacker forum to decode the whole forum and search every possible bit...

I give up... hate planes anyways!

Well it wouldn't be a hunt if it was just out in plain sight!

It's in a forum that covers the brewing of beer. It is not in an off topic, or members section.

been searching for hours, nothing at all :(

Is it in a sticky?

Is it a new post for that picture of is it edited in an earlier post?

Hidden in recent post or do we have to search 1000's of post in a particular thread?
Is it bigger than a bread box?

Oh wait those would be clues...... DOH!!

I really want that membership, but doing it the lazy way and using image search tools isn't doing much. guess it's the wife boob route....

It's in a forum that covers the brewing of beer. It is not in an off topic, or members section.

Well that narrows it down where to look. I am assuming TxBrew could have even hid it at the beginning of summer or earlier in the year.

TxBrew you did a good job keeping Google from finding the image.

You're not going to beat this. I dredged up the 1st post ever on this forum (I think). Took some sleuthing and a method that only took about 10 minutes.

There's a method that would find that picture too.

thinking-winnie.gif

bruva, that's like telling the blind guy to look across the horizon at the beautiful sunset.

You're not going to beat this. I dredged up the 1st post ever on this forum (I think). Took some sleuthing and a method that only took about 10 minutes.

There's a method that would find that picture too.

thinking-winnie.gif

So I gotta use a shovel to dig a hole to find the buried treasure? hmmmmm I may need a map for this!

Here's a post from a month earlier, presumably before HBT was even open to the public. :cross:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/asdsdasda-1/

I've long suspected that TxBrew actually is Hermann Hesse, and the literary merits of his early writings here only go to confirm that. dasasdsdasdsadsadsdasdads, indeed, good sir. dasasdsdasdsadsadsdasdads, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back