Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Homebrewer friendly pros

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 01:50 AM   #21
HeavyKettleBrewing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubajay
Dan at Mother Earth In Vista is the best. He gives me information on all of his recipes. He has also helped me formulate recipes of my own. I describe for him what I am looking for and he creates the recipet in beersmith. He hit it out of the park on an American stout that he created for me about 2 months ago. Ill be brewing a double batch of it this weekend
Good bunch of guys. Glad they got the new digs in downtown. Makes it hard to just get ingredients. Seems tough to talk to the brewers in most places, The folks at Mother Earth are easy to talk to.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2012, 05:11 AM   #22
biochemedic
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 90 Times on 80 Posts
Likes Given: 23

I've posted this before, but Terrapin is very friendly and open too...I e-mailed a while back about their Gamma Ray Wheatwine, and eventually received a reply directly from Spike (owner/brewer) with grain bill/percentages and yeast strain suggestion...basically gave me the recipe! I've yet to actually brew the wheatwine, but I used the grain bill info to do my first Hefe a while back (and to practice decoction mashing) and it came out great!

Secondary: Why do I keep this line here...?
Bulk Aging: Cocobochet
Planned: Heady Topper Clone! Wild Cider?, Hop Metheglin #3 (NZ hops), Trad. Gesho T'ej

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply