Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Homebrew Wednesday Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #11
ktblunden
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 245 Times on 156 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Never heard of it, I don't brew on Wednesdays, I don't film my brew days, and I don't have a Youtube channel. Doesn't seem like it's for me. I think this forum (as well as others) does a pretty good job of keeping the homebrew community connected, but to each their own.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #12
j1laskey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 188 Times on 152 Posts
Likes Given: 5

From now on I will only brew on days that are not Wednesdays....And why post "brewing" videos if you're not brewing?

The Secretion Brewery

Let's think it over and stop making sense

Old 09-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #13
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2710 Times on 1629 Posts
Likes Given: 3484

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktblunden View Post
i think this forum (as well as others) does a pretty good job of keeping the homebrew community connected, but to each their own.
+1,000,000,000

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #14
Dan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1857 Times on 1139 Posts
Likes Given: 2630

WTF? A guy brings up a subject that some of you are not familar with and he gets his A$$ handed to him. What is this gradeshool? Home Brew Wendsdays have been around for a while. How do you not know about this?

Old 09-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #15
ReverseApacheMaster
Recipes 

Liked 228 Times on 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
WTF? A guy brings up a subject that some of you are not familar with and he gets his A$$ handed to him. What is this gradeshool? Home Brew Wendsdays have been around for a while. How do you not know about this?
Not all of us spend our work week on youtube?

Old 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #16
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Liked 2710 Times on 1629 Posts
Likes Given: 3484

Noone's handing him his ass. He just, especially after week two with no responses seemed so emphatic about this thing that few if any on here have heard of. We're just busting his chops a bit.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #17
Dan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1857 Times on 1139 Posts
Likes Given: 2630

Ya I know Revvy. Guess a moment of anger flared up for me. Not sure why. It's all good.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #18
Premnasbiaculeatus
Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 13

It's hard to type emotions. My intention was not to be overly emphatic, more just expressing mild confusion, wondering if anyone actually saw the original post.

The point of the videos is just to film a general update a couple minutes long about what's going on in your life brew related. I just thought it would be nice if there were one long thread on here where all the youtube guys and girls post an embed of their latest HBW video. I know they're on here , somewhere...

Old 09-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #19
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.

Recipes 

Liked 230 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 38

I watch Craig's video's, including his homebrew Wednesday ones (yes, I've heard of it), sometimes even commenting, but I don't really have much time to keep up with most of the YouTube brewing community. Heck, I rarely get to post on here anymore.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 09-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #20
MisterTipsy
Recipes 

Liked 222 Times on 145 Posts
Likes Given: 25

I decided to brew a Root Beer today just to say I've brewed on a Wednesday. Sorry, no video.

Quick Reply