Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > HomeBrew Video Series

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
FishinDave07
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default HomeBrew Video Series

I'm not sure if this was already brought up, but i already searched and could not find anything on this.

This is one of the most informative and systematic brewing video series i have ever seen. He gives tons of details and explains many different brews:

http://www.expertvillage.com/results...k%20emiley&p=1

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2776 Times on 1660 Posts
Likes Given: 3489

Yeah I learned a lot from him...as well as the Series from Austin Homebrew Supply on Youtube...I can't remember the name of the guy on the AHS one's but he's a hoot!

There's also a really good AG series on youtube as well...very good explanations for anyone considering doing it. Plus his house is set up so he can do AG on a propane burner in his basement!!! He has a huge fan in his house to vent while brewing...and a drain slit on the floor of his basement.

But craigtube is still the best!
(NOT)

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 02-13-2008, 10:58 PM   #3
FishinDave07
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy
I can't remember the name of the guy on the AHS one's but he's a hoot!
Yeah, Johnathan Brack, seems to be a pretty cool guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy
But craigtube is still the best! (NOT)
lol...i almost forgot about HIM!

Quick Reply