Homebrew Supply Websites

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with paying state tax Prime is damned hard to beat. Prime's a lot more than free/cheap shipping. The movies and music are nice to have access to.
Amazon prime also lets folks read/borrow kindle books. Both my books are on kindle.
Amazon hasn't even built its Minnesota distribution center yet, but we're already paying sales tax in anticipation of it. Amazon just tacked it on in advance to keep the political heat off them here.

Don't worry, you'll be paying OH taxes on purchases before they even break ground. :mad:
Sounds like Ohio, alright! Maybe prime will help offset the added taxes a bit?
I hate the thought of paying the sales taxes too, but it's really not fair to the local/state brick and mortar stores that they have to tack on these taxes while Amazon and othe online retailers avoid them altogether. At some point I suspect all online sales are going to be subject to state/local taxes, it's the fair thing to do.

Yeah, it sounds reasonable, till you by big-ticket items. Then the total price can get a bit steep. And they're already working on internet sales taxes by home state a couple years now. I agree it's just a matter of time. And AIH sounds like Morebeer to me. They have a warehouse in PA. I've ordered from them in the afternoon & gotten my stuff first thing the next morning!

Really? Those seem right about average to me.

I have never bought beer supplies from them but I shopped around twice when I was buying two different and reasonably expensive RJS wine kits and they had the lowest prices with shipping I could find.

No affiliation disclaimer, yada yada yada.

Latest posts

Back