Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > homebrew & hangovers-the science

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 04:50 AM   #31
Alamo_Beer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo7
Black coffee and a Lucky Strike.
HA! Agreed....course I smoke reds...

Lucky Strikes are my "out of country smokes" though... Don't know why but for some reason every time I've been out of the states I've smoked luckys

Anyway, I don't drink all that much anymore and when I do I make sure I either don't have sh!t to do the next day or have don't have to do anything till the late afternoon

When I was in High School though we drank SKOL vodka (holy crap was i dumb!) like there was no tomorrow....mixed with a little tampico juice man we were livin it up! and I swear I never got a hang over...there were a few times when I first started drinking that I got real sick the next morning and blew chunks (once I puked while driving....on an old windy country road) but I quickly learned my limit and used to give my friends my "non-puke guarantee"

last time I puked from drinking was in mexico...woke up in the hostel we were staying in with all of the pictures and stuff that was on the wall no longer there....bottle of cheap tequila smashed on the floor and I was still drunk...woke up......walked to the toilet and took care of business....rest of the day was fine

so I don't know...I think it just takes a lot to get me hung over or I just subconciously know when to slow down

here's one for you guys

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 09:26 AM   #32
z987k
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 1

If you throw up you probably just removed a lot of the alcohol from your system. Always makes you feel better and probably lowers the chance for a hangover.

Also, best drink to **** you up and not know it is just good ol' everclear and kool-aid.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply