Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Homebrew Gift Package Ideas for Christmas

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
RCBW
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Homebrew Gift Package Ideas for Christmas

I'm putting together homebrew gift packages for friends and family. So far they will contain a bomber of Blitzen's Brew (Porter) and a bomber of St. Nick's Ale (Spiced Ale). I have also recently got into soda making and I'm considering throwing in a 12oz bottle of rootbeer and cream soda. I plan on adding custom labels to the bottles as well as dipping some of the necks in green wax and some in red wax. like these:

So my question is, what else should I put into the gift set. I have been considering making some custom pint glasses, possibly with mustaches of something else fun. Like these:

Or making some spicy pretzels and putting them in a mason jar.
Like These:

Or doing the whole beer, bacon and chocolate theme.
Like This:

Any other suggestions? Has anyone gifted or received an awesome homebrew related gift recently?

I'm also looking for a good way to package the whole thing, right now I'm thinking of just putting them in a box with some bubble wrap, but there has to be a more exciting way to put it all together.Some variation of this maybe:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
RCBW
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Anyone? Any ideas?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply