New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Home Brewers in Naples Florida

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 02:29 AM   #1
ericelmer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Home Brewers in Naples Florida

Are there any home brewers in Naples out there? I just moved down here and would love to start a club, monthly gathering, or something! I have 4 great beers I want another homebrewer to try too ( I think they're awesome) and would love to try someone elses masterpieces!. Post back or e-mail if you are interested and in the area. eric.elmer@gmail.com

Eric

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2010, 03:13 AM   #2
JWhitBeer
Recipes 

Default East coast brew clubs

Eric,
There are 3 clubs I know of on the east coast: MASH (Miami), FLAB (Fort Lauderdale), & Palm Beach Draughtmen.

I belong to the Fort Lauderdale Area Brewers (FLAB). You are welcome to drop in on any of our monthly meetings at Geronimo's Bar in Davie. I know its at least an hour across Alligator Alley, but you are welcome anytime. We meet the 2nd Wednesday of every month and share samples.

Check us out at: http://www.browardhomebrewers.org/

Good Luck and Happy Brewing.

Jason

Old 05-21-2013, 04:18 AM   #3
jordinio
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default I'm moving down to Naples

Hey I am moving to Naples from Tampa in July and was thinking the same thing. I brew once or twice a week and for one am scared I won't find a place to buy my grains down there. I would love to start a club though. Maybe bulk order grains hah.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
jdauria
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 5

A few months ago I could have introduced you to a fellow Naples brewer, but he moved back up to Boston area due to job. Naples loss, but my gain as we brew together now! There is a shop in Naples on Davis Blvd. Their website is brewingdaily.com.

And per the AHA site, there are several clubs on West Coast of FLA, especially in Ft. Myers and it lists one in Naples. http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/directories/find-a-club

We are Boston Strong!

Primary - Empty
Secondary - Empty
Kegged - Heady or Not Here I Come (Heady Topper clone).
Bottled - California Common (2nd place, 2014 OSHC).

Last edited by jdauria; 05-21-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: additional item added

Quick Reply