Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Is This Heaven? No...It's Brewin

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
cshrode21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Is This Heaven? No...It's Brewin

Just an amazing day I'm having. Currently mashing my Front Porch IPA, while a 9lb pork shoulder has been smokin away in the smoker since 1am for pulled pork, and watching college gameday. Is it fair to have life this good?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
Misfit
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

no its not fair. im stuck at work today. and im being lazy not putting the car back together that i just inspected.

Old 10-22-2011, 04:43 PM   #3
cshrode21
Recipes 

haha sorry man. Ive had to work the past 4 saturdays so I wanted to go all out when I got the chance

Old 10-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
acuenca
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

I love it... Yesterday I went for a long walk with my family in the fall weather drinking a homebrew getting a nice warm buzz in the fall weather. Sun setting... freaking perfect end to the day with College football to look forward to in the next.

Old 10-22-2011, 05:25 PM   #5
unionrdr
Wannabe author
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2113 Times on 1850 Posts
Likes Given: 1557

It's always good. I did that from spring to about a month ago. Good brew & bbq! Yeah baby! Used it in the bbq,a little in me...a little more in me.... Still have a sirloin tip roast in the freezer for a couple of huge,pit bbq'd steak samiches. With grilled onions,peppers,& mushrooms. Some smoked aged provolone from the Amish at Heini's in Berlin,OH would be great. We're thinking of saving the roast till my car gets outta the body shop from the deer hit to drive down there & get some. Nice Nurbergring style roads too. Just the thing for my lil tuner.

Old 10-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
beerloaf
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Damn that sounds good right about now! I wish I didn't have to work all weekend but hey it's money. Wish I could be brewing instead. Hows that saying go.... a bad day brewing is still better than a good day working....

beerloaf

"Look, let me explain something to you. I'm not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That or His Dudeness... Duder... or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing." -The Dude

Old 10-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
cshrode21
Recipes 

Nice man. Beer, BBQ, and Football. If the politicians would only focus on this this country would be in a lot better shape haha

Old 10-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #8
RM-MN
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 779 Times on 650 Posts
Likes Given: 268

It's not fair at all. It was 23 degrees F. on my porch this morning and the last brew I tried to use my turkey cooker for, it was cold and windy and I could watch the thermometer fall with the burner wide open. I finally gave up and finished it on the kitchen stove.

Old 10-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #9
beerloaf
Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unionrdr View Post
It's always good. I did that from spring to about a month ago. Good brew & bbq! Yeah baby! Used it in the bbq,a little in me...a little more in me.... Still have a sirloin tip roast in the freezer for a couple of huge,pit bbq'd steak samiches. With grilled onions,peppers,& mushrooms. Some smoked aged provolone from the Amish at Heini's in Berlin,OH would be great. We're thinking of saving the roast till my car gets outta the body shop from the deer hit to drive down there & get some. Nice Nurbergring style roads too. Just the thing for my lil tuner.
Maybe it's time to grill up the deer you hit! I miss venison.

beerloaf
"Look, let me explain something to you. I'm not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That or His Dudeness... Duder... or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing." -The Dude

Old 10-22-2011, 05:34 PM   #10
unionrdr
Wannabe author
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2113 Times on 1850 Posts
Likes Given: 1557

I wish the bloody thing would've had the common decency to die!! The cop was going to give a slip to take legal possession of it too! I miss pit bbq'd venison! I keep hearing about farm raised venison,But I'll be danged if I ever see it...

Quick Reply