Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Has anyone received their brewing magizine

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
rod734
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Has anyone received their brewing magizine

Back in may someone posted a link in the classified section, to get a brewing magizine at a big discount. Several people said they subscribed including myself. Has anyone recieved a mag. yet? I havn't!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
screamingcities
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod734 View Post
Back in may someone posted a link in the classified section, to get a brewing magizine at a big discount. Several people said they subscribed including myself. Has anyone recieved a mag. yet? I havn't!
I wasn't a part of whatever this was, but I wouldn't worry yet.

Most magazines seem to take a couple of months to register you as a new subscriber, and on top of that it seems most of the big brewing mags seem to be bi monthly, so if you fall in between it can be even longer!

The good news is, they also tend to send new subscribers out the previous issue right before they send the new one- so you'll probably get two right in a row.

Unless you were scammed, then you won't get anything.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply