Has anyone bought from adventures in homebrewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got 10 of them in the mail. The kegs are dirty but serviceable. All had maintained the slight pressure they had sent them with.

I live about a mile from their shop. Good place, wide variety of brewing ingredients and good equipment setups as well. I do have one of their 'used' kegs (the cheapest ones) and despite needing a good cleaning it's worked so far.

Since I live so close I don't bother ordering online...so no comment for that.

Thanks for the feedback. I think I am going to go and order a couple. I don't care if they are dirty as long as they are holding pressure.

As always the forum rocks

I bought my kegging starter kit and more kegs from them later. Good customer service. They sent me a bad regulator, and immediately replaced it when I called. Kegs were dirty but worked just fine. Good place.

I also just jumped on their keg deal. Was pleased with the condition of the kegs compared to the price. Shipping was a bit slow, but I think that was UPS's fault and not theirs. The shipment left their facility in a day, was hovering around my house for a good 3-4 days.

I stopped in 2 times both to pick up some kegs. The second visit i picked up ingredients to brew a batch. Out of the 3 LHBS i've been to this one has the largest selection on Kegs and keg parts.

The ingredients are in the back but they had everything i had, the guy gave me a few suggestions on how to save a few bucks on my recipe. So the service was very good i though. I typically go somewhere else. But i will stop there on my way home since it's close to there. It's a bit out of the way, but the price of the kegs are so cheap it's worth it.

For us Canadians they have Canada as an option when you sign up but when you try to buy something it says there are no shipping options available for that address, so I guess we're out of luck. Too bad, thats a good price on kegs

Cool place when you walk in there they ask you what you want to drink. You go pour yourself a small plastic cup worth. Now that is great customer service!

they do? hmmm, they must like you better than me, cuz i've been there a few times and they ain't never offered me anything to drink.

Nice place though. I'm not into kegging, but at $16 why not? maybe i'll stop by tomorrow and pick a few up.

they do? hmmm, they must like you better than me, cuz i've been there a few times and they ain't never offered me anything to drink.

Nice place though. I'm not into kegging, but at $16 why not? maybe i'll stop by tomorrow and pick a few up.

I have only been there once and it was with our club so maybe thats why they did it, I cant say for sure if it's the norm.

I ordered all of my kegging stuff from them. Two yrs later and the kegs are still fine, did not do anything other than a good cleaning. Thier keg prices cant be beat.

These guys are great. They have one of the best selections for kegging and overall brewing hard wear I have seen yet. The staff is always super helpful and they are all brewers by heart so they know their stuff. They do try to pick from the best when they get their kegs, yet I do know with the sheer volume they have(a literal truck load of cornys!!) they might still come with alittle left over cola in them. As a Whole though, super friendly, super stocked to the brim, and fair prices. This is my go-to shop and would always consider these guys if I lived out of state and needed to place and order!

i live on the opposite side of the state from this store but every time i'm in the area i stop in. the selection is just too good to pass by and the service is great, very good prices, and being able to try a beer off the taps is nice.

I've ordered from them and talked with the owner about a few questions. Got a good deal and good customer service.

It is a fine example of a good LHBS, with a small-to-moderate online presence (and a very cool web address). If you want to support one of the better ones.....

Dave

Another A++, I bought 4 kegs from them back in the spring. Shipping was fast, price was fair, and the kegs were....well....kegs. I was pleased and I'm sure you will be too.

I bought 4 kegs earlier this year and it was the best price around, they shipped them very quickly, I would order from them again, but having 20 kegs now I really don't need any.

Back