Great Lakes Brew Fest 2009

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the hell did the Beer Wench get her face on that page?

I got excited seeing as it says 'Great Lakes' but it had to be on the other end of them, didn't it? Oh well, at least Buffalo's is this weekend. Looks like you'll have a good time.

I have been going for the last 3 years, so this year I got VIP tickets to get in 1 hour early. Should be a great time, I am trying to get some of the guys from my homebrew club to go because it's a blast.

I'll be there. I've never gone to this particular beerfest, but I have gone to The Great Taste several times, plus some smaller ones like Hops & Props and the Dells on Tap. I can't wait! Sounds like an awesome fest, and being right on the lake, should be damn nice! Pretty respectable list of breweries in attendance as well. And whats nice is I can go to Racine a day early and get some salmon fishing in as well, I figure I go down that way every year for the salmon run, I may as well time it during the beerfest this year haha.

I'll be there went 2 years ago and had a blast, had to skip it last year due to a wedding in the family that same weekend. I'll be back this year. Got the VIP as well.

bdnoona, great avatar!!!! MMMMMMM Darklord!!!!!

Thanks. I'm pumped about this fest too. It's in a really nice location, right on the water. The crowd last year was really cool, and it wasn't that crowded. Very easy to keep beer in your glass. I like this fest a lot more than the one in Madison (Taste of the Midwest).

I would LOVE to go, but I have no way of getting up there. If any of you Chicagoland people wanna swing by Roger's Park and pick up a fella, there'd be gas money and a few homebrews (not very good homebrews :() in it for ya!

I'll be there, driving down to Milwaukee tonight to crash with my buddy. Rocketman If I see you in the HBT shirt I'll come talk with you.

I am going - this will be my firs beer fest, so I am stoked.

going with the brew club from my church - yeah you heard that right.

going with the brew club from my church - yeah you heard that right.

Friar Tuck: "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER."

Back