Great customer service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbrewing

Reaction score
I want to take a moment to share great customer service I received from an online home brewing store. I am not in any way affiliated with this company but feel they need to be recognized for their service.

I have purchased numerous items from morebeer.com over the course of the last several years. They have always provided quick shipping and I have had little interaction with the company other than their online store front.

Recently, I made a purchase and the item I received arrived defective. I sent them an email explaining the issue with the item and provided them with my purchase order information. My email was answered first thing in the morning with a note explaining they were going to immediately replace the item for me. The item was shipped out that day without any other questions asked.

This is great service! Thank you Morebeer.com. You will receive return business.

Here in Ontario, Ontario Beer Kegs is that same type of online store. Quick shipping, good products and very friendly and responsive support.

Here in Ontario, Ontario Beer Kegs is that same type of online store. Quick shipping, good products and very friendly and responsive support.

In my most annoying snobbish whiny voice:
Yeah, but we're not talking about Ontario Beer Kegs, we're talking about MOREBEER :D (just kidding)

I've had great experiences with morebeer and morewinemaking myself. Fast shipping, very reasonable prices, good company. Even stopped in their Los Altos location when I was nearby and the folks there were great; nice, friendly, and helpful.

Whew, was starting to think no one got that and people thought I was just a jerk.. lol

Ha. Though i have to say, i didn't expect to see that referenced on this forum

Back